Web Stats Provided By Google Analytics

Saturday, November 15, 2014

Roadwork Begins On Route 7 Bridge To I-84 In Danbury

Southbound lanes of Route 7 will be closed Mondays through Thursdays from 7 p.m. to 6 a.m. Northbound lanes will be closed from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m. Closures will take place in I-84 westbound from 9 p.m. to 6 a.m. and eastbound from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m. Lane closures on both roads will begin between 9 p.m. and 10 p.m. on Fridays through Sundays and will be completed between 6 a.m. and 9 a.m. The southbound Exit 10 Ramp from Route 7 to I-84 east will also be closed from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m. every day. Traffic will be detoured to I-84 westbound Exit 6, Route 37, where they will be directed to the I-84 eastbound on ramp.



via Danbury Newswire http://ift.tt/1wD9pL8

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Raw Danbury Blog And RSS Feed

Popular Posts Danbury Roundup Posts